Sunday, July 17, 2011

Awesome ModCloth Stuff Part 1- Dresses

ModCloth.com has been one of my favourite websites for ages. It sells the most amazing vintage and indie clothes; there's literally thousands of things that I would love to own. Ironically, I've never actually bought anything off the site, because I don't like to buy things over the Internet, but I love to browse through the archives anyway. My favourites are the dresses; I have a weakness for pretty frocks, and I've found hundreds of them on ModCloth.com. It was so hard to choose between them, but I've posted a few favourites here.

Ticket Window Dress

Sailing Into The Sunset Dress


Rain On The Pavement Dress


Grace Gardens Dress

Blue To Form Dress



Belle Et La Fete Dress

Always In Motion Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment